During this session you will be able to engage in discussions with the experts. These intimate tete-a-tetes will be in small groups to allow you get valuable face time with the specialists.
We will have sponsorship experts leading discussions on the following topics:
- Does It Always Take Money to Make Money? Join a Discussion Around Sponsorship On a Budget! – Jason Kingsley (Calgary Pride)
- How I Sell Activation In My Sponsorship Proposal – Seamus O’Keefe (SOK Associates)
- Managing Fulfilment and Stewardship Obligations For Numerous Sponsor Partners – Sonia Law (Calgary Zoo)
- Measuring ROI – Brent Barootes (Partnership Group– Sponsorship Specialists)
- Once Upon A Time: How Storybuilding™ Can Unlock a World of Opportunities for Your Brand and Property - Peter Gardner (TORQUE Strategies)
- Pricing, Packaging and Selling Naming Rights – Judy Haber (Performance Sponsorship Group)
- Socializing Sponsorships Internally: Winning Collegial Buy-In For Sponsorship Activation – Andrea Boyd (Canadian Museum of Nature)
- Sponsorship Activation – Julian Franklin (Geometry Global)
- The Role of Influencers in Building Authentic Sponsorship Marketing Campaigns – Nathalia Santana (CIBC)
- The Sponsorship Dating Game: Will Your Sponsor Love You, Or Leave You? Big Data Means Big Love. Learn How to Use Big Data to Find Your Perfect Match – Jim Kalogerakos (diD Analytics)
- Why Brands Say No To Your Proposal – Jerilynn Daniels (RBC)
Each segment will last 15 minutes. You will be able to attend 4 different discussion topics during this interactive session.